Your one-stop destination for all content. Here you will find all the day's news, analysis, witty comments, and raging debate. Also, I will constantly update this site with news about me, including photos, sound files, measurements, and gossip about what I'm doing to who. In short, you no longer need look at any other Web pages. As such, please delete your bookmarks. Thank you.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

The time has come

Hey, sorry I haven't posted much lately -- I've been too busy thinking and stuff.

Anyhow, have you been reading about this Social Security stuff in the news and all? If not, it's all over the blogalaxy (blogar system? blogreation?), so just go to a blog and read about it. I'll wait.

Anyhow, I think our nation really needs to talk honestly about Social Security and other things like freedom, safety, the world, and stuff. I hereby offer my blog as the place for everyone to talk about this subject matter. Mainly because CNN doesn't allow comments -- hello, CNN, get with the program, or you're gonna die like all the rest of the mainstream mediumb (i.e. media)! Also, CNN doesn't have monthly archives or the ability to choose a skin -- dumb.

But that's neither here nor there. At the end of the day, we all want a place to discuss Social Security and whatever else -- economics, politics, government -- all those high school classes. So let's go. Right here, as they say, right now.

I'll start: I heard that Social Security is totally going to die by the end of 2005. Now I don't want to be the kind of guy who suggests that we start euthanizing our old folks, but what do you guys think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home