Your one-stop destination for all content. Here you will find all the day's news, analysis, witty comments, and raging debate. Also, I will constantly update this site with news about me, including photos, sound files, measurements, and gossip about what I'm doing to who. In short, you no longer need look at any other Web pages. As such, please delete your bookmarks. Thank you.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Wow! I mean ... wow!

I can't tell you how stoked I am to be posting this!

I mean, literally, I can't tell you. I'd like to ... I really, really would. But I cannot. Words fail me. I am "bereft" (that means I have no) of the "means of communication" (words and stuff) necessary to "convey" (that means 'to say') this concept. Wow. I've been taking English classes online, by the way. They rock.

Hello, world. Greet your new content king. This serves as official notice that you no longer need to read any other Web pages. Here, in this blog (i.e. web log, which I think is short for World Wide Web login) will you find all the news, entertainment -- in short, all the content -- you will ever need.

By the power vested in me by Blogger, I hereby christen this blog.

Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home